I was able to make a trip to Sunny San Diego this past weekend to visit my friend and meet her 3.5 month year old!! He was quite the cutie and I loved every minute I got to spend with them!!
We enjoyed a couple visits to the beach, a hike on a path near their home, and lots of catching up over nap time!! I was also able to get my fill of Mexican food and margaritas, which is just not the same as Dakota-Mex. Charles and I are already mapping out our first post-move meal at Mi Cocina!!
It was a nice little break from the changing of the seasons in Minot, and it was very refreshing to be able to spend time with close friends. Also, I was able to read the second and third Hunger Games (a little late to get on board, I know) and am greatly anticipating the movies!!
Sidenote, photos are not accurate portrayals of Knox's mood, he is a very happy baby and smiles often and yes, that is a mohawk that cannot be tamed.
We enjoyed a couple visits to the beach, a hike on a path near their home, and lots of catching up over nap time!! I was also able to get my fill of Mexican food and margaritas, which is just not the same as Dakota-Mex. Charles and I are already mapping out our first post-move meal at Mi Cocina!!
It was a nice little break from the changing of the seasons in Minot, and it was very refreshing to be able to spend time with close friends. Also, I was able to read the second and third Hunger Games (a little late to get on board, I know) and am greatly anticipating the movies!!
Sidenote, photos are not accurate portrayals of Knox's mood, he is a very happy baby and smiles often and yes, that is a mohawk that cannot be tamed.

Yeah beach!
ReplyDeleteWas the best! Miss you Al... LOVE YOU tons.
ReplyDelete