Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Switch

I made The Switch from Iphone to Android. 

It was a tough decision, but after weighing economic and functionality factors, the Android won out.

It has been a relatively smooth transition, mainly due to the fact that Charles set up everything for me.  Charles was a big advocate for the new phone, and I wasn't so glued to my apple product that I would not consider his argument.   So after some research and convincing, I am the new owner and operator of the Android phone. 

Since we use google for most of our organizing, it has been very easy to sync everything up, and I am enjoying the phone so far!! 

If anyone is interested in hearing more details (which I doubt is the case), let me know and I can walk you through the benefits of my new phone/phone plan!

 

4 comments:

  1. Girl! You can't just do a blog on the switch without giving us the reasons behind your decision! Now my interest is peaked as to why an android is better than an iphone!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Girl! Did I ever send you my new blog? Earlier this year I made the switch since I got married I figured I needed a new blog representing my new life. If you want, come read it! anniegrits.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I have been reading it, I am sad that Jeff is gone for so long!! Definitely can relate to the feeling, however we never had to do long distance in marriage. If you get desperate to travel, North Dakota is a great place during the summer :)

    As far as my new phone, it works really well with google voice which allows you to port your phone number over to google for life and you can access text messages/phone calls from your phone or on the computer. I think iphone does have accessibility to google voice, it is just not as compatiable. Also, the camera on the droid is really good and the screen is bigger so you can watch videos better. If you use google for calendar, contacts, books, etc- it is super easier and everything is automatically updated!

    ReplyDelete