We are adjusting to the new weather patterns here in North Dakota, it has dropped down to slightly negative and tops out in the low 20s. I have surprised myself with how well I am adjusting. I think it mainly has to do with the fact that I am able to work from home and not required to wear business casual, so any time I go outside I look like Ralphie's brother from "A Christmas Story".
Molly has been putting on a couple pounds, it could be her body's natural protection to keep warm or the fact that we haven't been able to go on runs (probably a combination of the two). So I have decided to tough it out and go to the dog park with her. I never thought I would go to the dog park in 8 degree weather, but I never thought I would be living in North Dakota, either!
We are starting to get in the Christmas spirit, we bought our tree this past weekend (yet to be decorated) and put out a couple of decorations. Christmastime is a completely different experience when there is snow on the ground and it really feels like winter, it has been fun! (I may not think it is as fun in the middle of February when I just want to go outside with out looking like a character from "A Christmas Story")
Attached are a few pictures from outside the house, Charles' new favorite toy/hobby, and from a Christmas cookie decorating party.
Molly has been putting on a couple pounds, it could be her body's natural protection to keep warm or the fact that we haven't been able to go on runs (probably a combination of the two). So I have decided to tough it out and go to the dog park with her. I never thought I would go to the dog park in 8 degree weather, but I never thought I would be living in North Dakota, either!
We are starting to get in the Christmas spirit, we bought our tree this past weekend (yet to be decorated) and put out a couple of decorations. Christmastime is a completely different experience when there is snow on the ground and it really feels like winter, it has been fun! (I may not think it is as fun in the middle of February when I just want to go outside with out looking like a character from "A Christmas Story")
Attached are a few pictures from outside the house, Charles' new favorite toy/hobby, and from a Christmas cookie decorating party.

No comments:
Post a Comment