Monday, February 11, 2013

Baby Leary...

Please see the video below to find out the gender of baby Leary!!




Charles and I are super excited about a baby boy!! Blue happens to be my favorite color and most everything in the house is blue. To be honest, there was already a blue rug in the room the nursery will set up in, so I am glad that I do not have to make the decision on whether or not a baby girl will have a blue themed room. (or at least the decision will be delayed until a later date)

We had a reveal party with our families (we attended via web cam) and were excited to share the news with blue cakeballs.  It was fun to see everyone's reaction, but we wish we could have made it in person!



Now the baby registering process has begun...I have done my best to delay, but it is time to start making decisions. I have gotten some feedback from friends, but other than that, I am pretty clueless!  The most difficult part is that Minot only has a Target to offer, so most of the browsing is done online- which contributes to the overwhelmingness of the process.

We were excited to get baby leary's first (gender specific) gifts, and they both happened to be a blue collared shirt!!! If you haven't noticed, Charles wears blue collared shirts for any occasion- a nice evening out, climbing a mountain, doing yard work, meeting the former president, going hunting, basically any situation is considered appropriate to wear a blue collared shirt.  I am excited that baby leary will be matching his ol' man!



You can see the photos below for the nineteen week bump update, I appear to have a stalker in the background. I think Molly is so used to us taking pictures of her that she knows you aren't supposed to move when pictures are being taken. Or she is just a creepy stalker...




Other than the creepy stalker, everything is going smoothly. Although, I did have my first experience with heartburn. It may have been the bowling alley chicken fingers & fries (which seemed like such a good idea at the time), so hopefully with some smarter food choices, I will be able to avoid the recurrence of that excruciating pain. Or maybe I will just take Zantac and be like this guy...

 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah baby bump pics. Who sent the collared blue shirt gift? haha that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love you! I loved the video of you, Charles, and Molly with the gender reveal! Made me feel like I was there with you! Congrats sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Glad to see that you got meet up with your hubby last week!!

    ReplyDelete