Thursday, February 7, 2013

Why I look forward to Mondays...

Normally, Monday is a day that most people just get through, but no one really looks forward to the actual day.  Monday is a realization that the weekend is over, and you have a full week of work ahead of you. Back to responsibilities and the 9-5 cycle.

Sean (the latest Bachelor) has changed that for me, I now have a reason to look forward to Mondays!!
 

My favorite remaining contestant is Ashlee F., she seems to be level headed and genuine.  I am not claiming she is going to win...so this is not a spoiler alert.


 
 
I will have to admit that even tho I wish Sean a lifetime of happiness with whomever he chooses, I am hoping it does not work out because my friend, Amanda, would be perfect with him!! Many of us tried to convince her to go on the show, but she would not budge. 
 
I hope you all are enjoying your weekly dose of Sean!
 


 

4 comments: