Thursday, April 25, 2013

Showerin' the Baby

Sorry, I have been MIA on the blog for a little while. No real good excuse, but I will attempt to update it more frequently over the next few weeks before the babe arrives; then we will see how this whole blogging & mothering combination goes. 

Charles and I were able to make it back to Dallas for the last trip as a family of two. It was great to catch up with friends and family!  Since I was working busy season, I was also able to go in to the office to finish up some tax returns before the big 4/15 deadline.  It was a nice to be at the office around the deadline because there were lots of treats being delivered, and I was able to join in on a couple office meals and a post-busy season happy hour!

My mom and I were able to do some shopping around town for my expanding figure as well as the nursery, it was nice to have more options to choose from other than Target or Target.  (which don't get me wrong, I think Target is great!)

I also attended two lovely showers for our little man (thank you to our wonderful and creative hostesses), a wedding of a church friend, a birthday dinner for my sister-in-law, and a Mexican birthday fiesta for my brother-in-law! It quite refreshing to be able to participate in these celebrations with our close friends and family, something I definitely miss about living in Dallas. 

Below are some pictures from the showers, I should have taken more pictures at other events, sorry about that!


1 comment:

  1. sooooo cute! wish i could have been there celebrating with you all! love this post :)

    ReplyDelete