Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 24

Pregnancy Questionnaire



How far along: 24 weeeks, 3 days

Maternity clothes: I have been rocking the maternity jeans for awhile, I can wear my normal sweaters, but things that stretch I wear maternity in order not to ruin them for post-pregnancy.  Lucky for me, I work from home, so I wear sweat pants most days :)

Sleep: I have been doing my best to sleep on my side, which is hard for me because I am a stomach sleeper. I go the bathroom at least 3-4 times a night, so that puts a little damper on sleeping. Other than that, I sleep pretty well.

Best moment last week: I got a shower invitation in the mail for my first baby shower, which makes it feel more real/close to the big day!

Movement: He is consistently moving around. I can't feel it all the time, just more of the bigger turns and twists.

Food cravings: There is a Pita Pit in town, so I would say that is my biggest treat. 

Gender: A boy!!! Woo hoo for playing sports outside with him!! It will take me back to the days when I played on an all boys baseball team.

Labor signs: None.

Belly button - in or out? In

What I miss: I am not a big drinker, but it would have been nice to have a drink or two while hanging out at an Irish pub on St Patricks Day for seven hours this past weekend...

What I am looking forward to: Holding the babe. And warmer weather...it was -13 yesterday :(

Upcoming appointments/events:  I have to take that glucose screen a couple weeks from now. You have to drink some nasty liquid and wait an hour to take a blood test. Pretty much my worst nightmare.

Weekly Wisdom: Ummmm....I am not sure- am I supposed to share my wisdom here?? If so, I would say make sure you are drinking enough water, exercising, and getting enough sleep. That has helped me keep extreme symptoms at bay. If you think this is where you are supposed to give me weekly wisdom...please feel free :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment