Monday, May 13, 2013

Maternity Pics

Due to limited availability of professional photographers in Minot, we decided to try our hand on a little DIY maternity pics.  A BIG thank  you to my friend, Justine, who trekked around town with me to take these photos.  This was her first photo shoot, and I must say that I am quite impressed.  I have a feeling Minot is going to be the new destination for people to have their maternity pics taken :)



At the playground of our church


Enjoying a rest on a bench on Main Street


Senior Portrait style


Leaning gracefully at a store


Close up of the bump


Hanging out at a local favorite- Charlies Diner


Leaning gracefully against a storage unit


Striking a pose



2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! You look great, Allie!! Sending a big hug your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute Al! Love you and that babe!

    ReplyDelete