So Charles spent three months growing his scruff beard out, which resulted in a reddish/brown, patchy look.
He did me a favor and shaved it, but he is having regrets about his decision.
I told him, "People say that you look better without a beard."
He asked "what people"?
I replied, "You know, the people".
I hate when you can't think of the names of all the people in the moment when you need proof.
So I thought I would ask the people via blog "To beard or Not to beard?, that is the question."
He did me a favor and shaved it, but he is having regrets about his decision.
I told him, "People say that you look better without a beard."
He asked "what people"?
I replied, "You know, the people".
I hate when you can't think of the names of all the people in the moment when you need proof.
So I thought I would ask the people via blog "To beard or Not to beard?, that is the question."
Beard.
ReplyDeleteBeard!
ReplyDelete