Charles scored some tickets to the Blake Shelton concert this past Friday night, so we enjoyed the concert with a couple of his buddies. I have seen "The Voice" a couple times, and I listened to Blake's music the day before the concert. So considering that I am not the biggest country music follower, I felt qualified to attend the concert as a supportive fan (not the screaming/front row/arms-up-entire-time fan, but enough to sway along and blend in).
I will have to admit that my favorite part of the evening was going back to the fair grounds and picking up a corny dog and some more fresh cut french fries :) There was also some good people watching, which is always half the entertainment at the State Fair.
We also did some light remodeling this past weekend by updating a couple lighting fixtures. You can see the before (right) and after (left) of our dining room chandelier in the pictures below. It was a small update that made a big impact on the room. (Thanks for your help, Kevin!)



love the new lighting! stone and i still have not done that in our house yet, so you guys are way ahead of us! xoxo
ReplyDelete